Je dois faire des économie

Mon Dieu. I've been here for exactly 1 month. Unbelievable.
I have no idea how it has passed.

I still have not found a place to stay for Jan~May, I did make some phone calls and found the available ones are more expensive than I thought. And there are still a few phone call I got to make but I still didn't make it in this week. Damn my habbit of stalling!

SIGH. Coz I was also preoccupied to plan my trip after Xmas, after Strasbourg, I just want to go to somewhere WARM.
But I just can't resist the tempt to take the newest TGV to Paris, in 1st class!!!
Grrrr. And then I got to go to Nice, cow it's WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM.
There is also 1st class ticket available, but the TGV is at 8AM. Ouch.
Anyway, gotta have it.

I've been keeping account to what I spend everyday and strangely it just kept rising. Shouldn't I be able to find cheaper places to eat as I stayed longer? Yet I'm spending more and more each week, this week my every lunch is over 5 EURO. Damn. And everyweek I bought something over 20 EURO. Though the overall spending is smaller than I estimated, I still should try to save as much as I can. IT'S MY MONEY I'M SPENDING. It hurts.

Plus the less I spend now, the more I can spend later and stay longer as I wish.
Ouch. Such a headache.

I'm going to this Chinese restaurent for getting my longing for SOUP fixed. They have WAN-TON noodle. OH I HOPE IT IS GOOD. The other day I found a place that sells UDON, I was thrilled and almost screamed. I have realized I can live without rice, but I CAN'T live without soup. And noodle. Noodle in the soup. And the fondue.

Then I'm going to the media library here, hoping to find something free of charge.
And got to buy a cream for my face. Shoot, I should be saving money....

Comments