Quelque chose... Français

Il pleut.

Last few days had not been good. It rained. The sky is grey. The wind is strong.
It is exactly like Taiwan in the winter. And I don't like it.

(The blue sky returns today!!! Yeah!!!)


La gréve

The train is on strike. The post office is on strike. The students are on strike. Everyone is on strike. The famous French strikes. The other day I was supposed to write something about the strike in my country, I was like, "wait, there is NO strike in my country!!!"

"Really? Then write about why not."

Yeah. Why not?!?!

Les Hommes

I met a French guy Wednesday on the tram, an old guy. It started normally, u know, DO U HAVE THE TIME...OH U DON'T SPEAK FRENCH...OH U SHOULD SPEAK MORE FRENCH...THE BEST FRENCH U CAN LEARN IS NOT IN THE SCHOOL....BUT TALKING TO FRENCH PEOPLE.....DO U WANT TO DRINK COFFEE AND WE CAN TALK MORE?

Excuse moi??

But he is polite, so made it difficult for me to say no. So I acted supid.

Ce après-midi? Non, j'ai les cours.
This afternoon? No, I have class.

Jusqu'à qul'heure? 16h.
Until what time? 4 o'clock.

Et le soir? Tu ne pars le soir? Eh.....
And evening? You don't go out in the evening?

Demain matin? J'ai les cours...
Tomorrow morning? I have classes...

Midi? Je mange avec mes copains...
Noon? I eat with my friend...

Copain ou copine? Eh...toute.
Male or Female friend? ALL.

Apès-midi? 2h? 3h? 4h? 6h? Eh.....je sais pas....
Afternoon? I don't know....

.....................

Bon! Demain, je vais attendre ici à 6h, comme ça...
Fine! Tomorrow, I will wait here at 6 o'clock, like this...

Enchante. Merci. Au revoir.

And he tried to kiss me in the cheek!!! Grrrrrrrr

Well, he was friendly enough, but no thanks. If for someone younger, perhaps...

* * * * * * *

HOWEVER, the funny thing is, I had the same conversation again in the evening with another guy. This time a friend of my hostmom's son, who is about my age, I think. It was nice, except I kept having this weird feeling in my head....

Les Chansons

Yeah! Vivre la FNAC!

La Mecanique du Coeur par Dionysos (CD audio - 2007)

Le Grand Soir par Saint Andre (CD audio - 2007)

Pomme C [Edition Limitée] (2007) - CD audio par Calogero

Mi par Ours (CD audio - 2007)

Fraise Vanille par Helena Noguerra (CD audio - 2007)

Les Fleurs Du Mal - Charles Et Léo par Jean-Louis Murat (CD audio - 2007)

Of course I couldn't buy them. I would go bankruppted. I did buy a special combinaiton album, with lots of different songs, 2 CD, in 5 Euros. C'est un bonne marché!

But then, I don't have CD player here.

Comments

  1. Girl...

    If an old guy ask you out.. Say no.

    But young guy about your age?!
    Why the hell not.. Live a little.. XD

    Its Anne by the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey, becoz the young guy didn't ask me out....

    And also, I prefer his friend, who has such a gental voice that sounds so good in both English and French.....:wink:

    I said the "same conversation", meaning that he also said "the best French you are going to learn is not at school, but by talking to people....." bla bla bla...

    It's a weird déja-vu. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe...

    If you prefer his friend, than ask that young guy for his friend's number or try every chace to talk to him or just to see him again...

    You can use the "I need to practice my French, Would you be my French conversation buddy?" excuse. XD

    And who knows what will happen next. I will cross my fingers and toes for you...

    Good Luck :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment